Hype Performance Group has released their H145 for Microsoft Flight Simulator into ‘Early Access’. The product released today is the H145 Luxury Variant, with civilian and military ones coming at a later date. Hype Performance Group were the team behind the freeware H135 helicopter which is found over on Flightsim.to
Whilst the product is in an early access state, the team say that the product currently includes a high-quality cockpit with authentic-looking textures that also mimic details such as dust and fingerprints. Alongside that, the interior and exterior sounds included have been recorded from a real H145. The product also features a fully working emergency flotation system, weather radar and terrain radar. Finally, the H145 comes with full VR functionality, including VR zoom.
You can pick up your own copy of the Hype Performance Group H145 only from their website and it will cost you $42.99 USD. To, again, be clear, this is an early access product and more features and improvements are due to be added over time.
- High quality cockpit modeling, textures and details such as dust & fingerprints
- Interior and exterior sounds (real H145 sounds)
- Avionics with NAVD, VMS and FND pages available (more coming)
- Weather radar, Terrain radar
- Fully supported pms50 GTN750
- Working emergency flotation system
- Full VR functionality including VR Zoom