Globall Art has released Vancouver International Airport (CYVR) for X-Plane 11. With over 306,000 movements each year, it is the second busiest airport in the Country just behind Toronto Pearson International Airport. Numerous airlines including Air Canada, West Jet and others frequent the airport to various destinations across the world.
The airport product is a replica of the airport based on 2020 data, with precise modelling based on original references of the airport. The airport also has custom runways, lines and markings with PBR materials throughout the ground for sun reflections. Furthermore, the airport has HDR lighting with custom night textures, animated ground traffic and also custom approach light system.
You can buy Globall Art’ss Vancouver International Airport (CYVR) for X-Plane 11 for $24.95 on X-Plane.org.
- Accurate replica of CTVR – Vancouver International Airport, updated 2020.
- Precise modelling based on original references, photos and other research.
- Customized runways, lines and taxiways, with ambient occlusion included in the textures.
- Sun reflections effects on pavements.
- Fingers Auto Gate with VGDS
- By Marginal
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in this scenery.
- Avenues and streets with personalized and standard vehicle traffic.
- HDR lighting with custom night textures.
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion.
- Animated ground traffic and default aircraft traffic.
- Plugin Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Custom Approach Lights (ALS) systems.
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, “taxi route”
- Taxi routes configured to WT3 plugin.
- Airliners configured Ramp Start.
- De-Ice Signboard best configured to ZIBO 738 (complete) another aircraft (Signboard).
- Use Auto Gate plugin datarefs – by Marginal
- Winter texture – only the Airport area.
- Stop Bars lights.
- Online flights only.