GeoReality has released Global Forests Vol.2 North America for X-Plane 11. The utility software will add millions of trees into correct locations across the USA and beyond to make forests and vegetation much more realistic in the simulator.
GeoReality’s software has scanned the entire earth to produce natural forest and tree types and inject them into X-Plane 11. They are then placed in the correct location with correct tree type, variety and height. This will create densely populated forests. Global Forests is compatible with Ortho4XP and other packages that include satellite imagery.
Volume 2 of Global Forests includes the whole of the USA, Canada, Mexico, all the Caribbean islands, El Salvador and many more. The full list is down below.
- U.S.A (including Alaska, Hawaii)
- All the Caribbean countries
- El Salvador
- Accurate representation of the Global forest footprint in X-Plane 11, according to global data
- More than 7,000 .for files, with unique combination of tree type, variation, density, and height, based on real-world data
- Tree type and classifications according to global data
- Tree height information has been analysed from global maps and infused into Global Forests
- Complete set of textures to match all classes of global trees
- Seamless integration with Ortho4XP, or any other package that includes satellite images
- Seamless integration with default XPlane11 terrain
- Global Forests is compatible with SAM seasons and include custom seasonal textures for all forest variations