Gaya Simulations has released their rendition of Vienna International Airport (LOWW), the main airport serving the capital city of Austria, for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport was released for Prepar3D and X-Plane earlier this year in April, with a Microsoft Flight Simulator version announced shortly after. Besides being an accurate rendtion of Vienna airport, the scenery comes with several features, such as native jetways, a sloped runway, custom animations and more. The airport has also been built from the ground up with the MSFS SDK, to ensure compatibility and maximise performance.
The airport is available through Orbx Direct for $27.24 AUD. Gaya Simulations also shared that the scenery will be available on the Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace soon. If you have previously purchased LOWW Vienna International Airport, you will get a 30% discount, provided you purchase the MSFS version of the scenery through Orbx Direct.
- Accurate and up-to-date recreation of Vienna-Schwechat Airport
- Fully optimised for smooth performance
- Operable and native Microsoft Flight Simulator jetways
- High quality static aircraft
- Interior modelling of some terminals viewable from the airside
- Advanced hand-made animations to bring the airport to life
- Stunning night environment lighting and effects
- Sloped runways
- Authentic Vienna Airport ground service vehicles
- Rebuilt from the ground up with the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK