Hot off the heels after the release of Berlin Tegel for X-Plane 11, Gaya Simulations have today announced that Florence Airport will soon be released for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Florence Airport (LIRQ) is located in central Italy and offers an exciting range of flying types over the huge city. Fly over landmarks such as the Duomo Di Firenze and the Ponte Vecchio Bridge during the approach to the airport. Due to its location, it’s well suited for both VFR and IFR flying. Serving as a real-world base for Vueling, the airport sees routes to destinations such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, and London. Other airlines such as British Airways, Eurowings and KLM also frequent the airport on a regular basis.
The product will feature a detailed rendition of Florence Airport (LIRQ) including high-quality PBR texturing. Included also will be a number of custom-made points of interest around the airport bringing the city of Florence to life. Despite the details, Gaya Simulations promises smooth performance in the simulator for anyone flying to the airport in the heart of Tuscany.
- A details-focused rendition of Florence Airport (LIRQ).
- Fully optimised for ultra-smooth performance.
- Includes custom animations.
- Many custom-made POIs in and around the airport.
- Proximity to the historic Renaissance centre of Florence.
- High-quality 3D assets dotted around the city for an ultra-realistic experience.
- Incredible yet challenging approach bordered by the nearby Monte Morello.
- Central location in Italy, in the heart of Tuscany.