Scenery developer GafferSimulations has brought us O.R. Tambo International Airport (FAOR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Just in time for the annual Vatsim event – Cross the Pond Eastbound, O.R. Tambo International Airport is a major airport serving Johannesburg, South Africa. It is the primary airport for domestic and international traffic to and from South Africa and is currently Africa’s biggest and busiest airport. With over 76 international destinations and 18 domestic, the airport sees over 20 million passengers each year. The national flag carrier of South Africa, South African Airways, calls O.R. Tambo it’s home.
GafferSimulations rendition of the airport includes an accurately detailed interior and exterior of the main terminals, highly detailed models of all other airport buildings and objects, custom jetways and performance optimisation.
You can purchase O.R. Tambo International Airport from SimMarket for €18.00 (Excluding VAT) here.
- Hand-made ground polygons
- Accurately modelled interior and exterior
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects
- Main airport terminal interior with lighting and custom objects
- Custom-built jetways with PBR texturing and animations
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation