We informed the community a little while ago that FSLabs were working on a new update for their A320-X. Today the update has been released. The update focuses on fixing a few bugs and improving various logic components.
As we said before, this update looks to address the strange issues some users found where they would experience strange aileron movements at some airports. Additional improvements include the ability to now feed sound through multiple devices and an improvement in performance.
You can get the new update via this link – just be sure to have your serial info to hand.
– Threading logic improvements
– Performance improvements
– X739 stream logic improvements
– Wiring / resistor logic improvements
– Animation logic fixes
– Several logic fixes
– Affinity mask logic rules improvements
– Gear bump sounds volume adjusted
– Infrastructure work to support multiple sound devices
– Minor logic fixes
– RAD IN / RAD OUT logic fixes
– Fixed logic which caused performance issues
– Fixed logic which caused thread locks
– Fix for duplicates in terminal NDBs
– Fix for chrono logic
– TOWpt distance update logic improved
– Wind direction symbol logic fix
– Estimated Vertical Intercept along FPLN path drawn
– Fix for ::1 loopback address