Following an extensive delay to the release of Vancouver Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator, FSimStudios has released the long-awaited airport for the new simulator. Vancouver is located on Canada’s beautiful west coast, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Rocky Mountains. Densely populated and a stone’s throw from the United States, it’s the largest city west of Toronto. Vancouver generates substantial passenger and cargo traffic through its three terminals and is the closest major North American city to Asia, making it a valuable trans-pacific hub. In 2020 it was rated North America’s best airport for the tenth consecutive year.
The airport product features 4K PBR texturing and native ground textures for smooth performance. In addition, the airport features aerial orthophotos for the airport area, detailed terminal models and also native snow and rain effects. FSimStudios also say that this is the “most up to date and detailed representation” of the airport created so far for the simulator.
What’s unique about this product is that three airports are part of this single package. In addition to Vancouver International Airport, you will also get Vancouver Seaplane Terminal (CAM9) and also Vancouver Harbour (CYHC) included.
- Most up to date and detailed representation of Vancouver International Airport created for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Outstanding modeling, 4K PBR Textures, and great attention to detail.
- 0.3cm/pix custom aerial orthophotos for the airport area.
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.
- PBR Native Ground Polygon.
- Native MSFS SDK Jetways
- Native snow, rain effects and vegetation
- Three airports included: CYVR Vancouver International, CAM9 Vancouver Seaplane Terminal, CYHC Vancouver Harbour.