Developer FSimStudios has released London International Airport (CYXU) for Prepar3D v4.4 and above. Located 5 miles from the city of London in Ontario, Canada, the airport is a focus city for Air Canada Express, WestJet and others.
London International Airport comes with 4K texturing and acute attention to detail throughout. Over 10 square KM of seasonal aerial orthoimagery has also been included to help add an extra level of detail to the final approach. Furthermore, the Diamond Factory, International Test Pilot School and the Fanwashe College have also been modelled to great detail. For those looking for even more reasons to explore the airport will also find the interior of the main terminal building has been modelled. Finally, SODE controlled seasonal and weather dependant features will help the scenery look great in your sim.
The product is currently available on the FSimStudios store and will soon come to OrbxDirect and simMarket. It will cost you $17.50 to add it to your library. When the airport comes to Microsoft Flight Simulator, there will be a discount available for customers.
- Extremely detailed representation of London International Airport CYXU.
- Outstanding modeling, 4K PBR Textures and great attention to detail.
- Detailed terminal interior.
- Over 10sqKm of 0.3m/pix seasonal aerial orthophotos.
- Featuring the Diamond Factory, the Jet Aircraft Museum, International Test Pilot School (ITPS) and the Fanwashe College in great detail.
- Detailed Ontario Medical Helicopters Ornge hangar.
- SODE-Controlled seasonal and weather-dependent features.
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.
- Discounted Upgrade to London for MSFS.