Following hot on the heels of their London International Airport (CYXU) scenery for Prepar3D, FSimStudios has now also released this airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. London International Airport serves the city of London and the greater region in Ontario, Canada. The airport has a number of connections to other Canadian cities, as well as several holiday destinations in the USA and Mexico. The team has also included the Diamond Factory, the Jet Aircraft Museum, International Test Pilot School and Fanwashe College in their scenery, all located around the airport.
Similar to the P3D counterpart, the MSFS version is a highly detailed scenery with 4K PBR textures, detailed terminal interior, and over 10km2 of seasonal aerial photos. The scenery also comes with custom, animated jetways and static airraft. The scenery is available for $17.50 from FSimStudios.
- Extremely detailed representation of London International Airport CYXU.
- Outstanding modeling, 4K PBR Textures and great attention to detail.
- Detailed terminal interior.
- Over 10sqKm of 0.3m/pix seasonal aerial orthophotos.
- Featuring the Diamond Factory, the Jet Aircraft Museum, International Test Pilot School (ITPS) and the Fanwashe College in great detail.
- Detailed Ontario Medical Helicopters Ornge hangar.
- Custom Animated Jetways
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.
- Complete University of Western Ontario campus available in photogrammetry
- Complete downtown London available in photogrammetry, updated as of 2018