FSimStudios has released Halifax Stanfield International Airport (CYHZ) on Prepar3D v4 and above. The airport first opened in real-life back in the 1960s and has seen plenty of growth since then. Air Canada, Sunwing Airlines and Flair Airlines all have a large presence at the airport, serving destinations domestically and internationally. Notable destinations include Cancun, Toronto, London, and New York. Halifax Airport can accommodate a wide range of aircraft types, all the way up to Boeing 747s.
Created in collaboration with Airfield Canada, the airport product comes with a nice range of features. The whole modelling has been faithfully recreated to represent the airport, whilst texturing has been done in full 4K. Plus, the team has included a number of smaller details that will bring the airport to life. Furthermore, there is a 30cm aerial orthophoto included for the airport’s surrounding area. In addition, the airport supports SODE jetways, native snow and rain effects, and also includes static aircraft throughout the airport.
You can buy the new Halifax Standfield International Airport for Prepar3D from OrbxDirect, simMarket and FSimStudios’ own store. It will cost you around €19.99 and those who own the Microsoft Flight Simulator can get 25% (presumably from the original store).
- Made in collaboration with Airfield Canada.
- Most up to date and detailed representation of Halifax Stanfield International Airport created for Prepar3D
- Detailed terminal building, featuring interiors.
- Outstanding modelling, 4K PBR Textures, and great attention to detail.
- 30cm/pix custom aerial orthophotos for the airport area.
- Custom Ground Polygon.
- SODE Jetways
- Native snow and rain effects
- Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.