Scenery developer FSimStudios has released Edmonton International Airport (CYEG) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Edmonton International Airport opened in November 1960 and is Canada’s 5th busiest airport in terms of passenger movements, it is located 16 miles southwest of downtown Edmonton, Alberta. Flair Airlines, Swoop Airlines and Westjet all use Edmonton as a major hub, with many other airlines serving the airport with domestic and international destinations. Flair Airlines and cargo carrier Morningstar Air Express have their headquarters there.
FSimStudios has created a stunning rendition of Edmonton International Airport, with a high-quality depiction of the terminal and surrounding buildings, 4K PBR texturing, high-quality ground poly, custom jetways, static aircraft and a detailed terminal interior.
Discounts are available for existing Prepar3d and X-Plane 11 owners.
- Highly detailed representation of Edmonton International Airport CYEG.
- Completely re-textured terminal with High Resolution 4K PBR Textures.
- Custom High-Quality Ground Polygon.
- Terminal Interiors (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator).
- Static Aircraft (can be deactivated through Scenery Configurator).
- Custom High-Resolution Orthophoto covering the Airport and the City of Leduc.
- COMING SOON: Rogers Place and ICE District (Downtown Edmonton).