FSDreamTeam has issued an update for their recently released Key West (KEYW) scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The update comes with a lot of new additions, such as the addition of Ft. Jefferson, a fighter squadron, vegetations and details and custom landmark POI’s. The update can be obtained by running the FSDT Live Update if you’ve purchased the scenery through FSDreamTeam or SimMarket. If you have purchased the scenery through MFSF, the update will be available on the Marketplace soon.
• Ft. Jefferson at Dry Tortugas National Park added.
• Loggerhead Island with Lighthouse added.
• Added F/A-18 of the VF-106 Strike Fighter Squadron at Key West NAS.
• Added extra details to Key West NAS. Removed GA parking spots and replaced with Mil parking spots.
• Added vegetation and swamps around the Key West runway.
• Background aerial image better color matching to the surrounding scenery.
• Removed default Windsock.
• Added custom Landmarks POIs, a new feature allowed by MSFS 184.108.40.206 update.