FSDreamTeam has released its long-awaited Chicago O’Hare Airport (KORD) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. According to a Facebook post issued by the development team, the airport product can be downloaded from the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace, simMarket and also FSDreamTeam’s own store.
The airport product, which has been teased and shown off numerous times since the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator, includes highly detailed 3D buildings and uses the latest texture rendering techniques. In addition, the airport has custom taxiway signage, ground markings and terminal C has a complete interior modelled with accurate elements. Chicago O’Hare for Microsoft Flight Simulator also features custom animated jetways with unique animated lighting effects. The whole airport has been designed to be performance-friendly.
You can buy FSDreamTeam’s O’Hare International Airport now from the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace, FSDreamTeam’s store for $19.99 and simMarket for €17.99. Owners of the Prepar3D version will get a discount for 30% off. Details on how to get it will be emailed to you.
- Highly detailed 3D buildings
- Latest generation graphic, using only PBR materials
- Full Dynamic Lighting
- Custom Animated Jetways, with Dynamic and animated Light effects
- Accurate custom Taxiway signs and Ground markings
- Terminal C completely modeled with interior and LOD optimizations
- Other interiors simulated with the MSFS exclusive and fps-friendly Parallax Window mapping