Only 3 weeks after releasing their Nairobi for P3D, Flight Sim Development Group has released their Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK) for X-Plane 11. The scenery has similar features to the P3D versions, with specificities to X-Plane such as SAM jetways and Ortho4XP compatibility.
The Nairobi Airport is a major passenger and cargo platform, ranking 6th of the continent in passenger figures. It is home to Kenya Airways and a hub for many other smaller airlines. The airport features a single 06/24 runway that is 4200m /13500ft long.
The FSDG Nairobi for X-Plane is available through the FSDG Store for €12 (VAT Exc). The scenery should be made available on Simmarket rather soon.
- Accurate rendition of Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (HKJK)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Optimized for great performance and compatibility
- Animated jetways (SAM plugin required)
- Compatible with all known add-ons including Ortho4XP
- Manual included