FSDG has released their DTNH Enfidha Hammamet International Airport scenery. Located in Tunisia and opened in 2010, Enfidha airport was built to serve the Hammamet seaside resort, 45 km to the north. The city’s closest airports were previously either Monastir or Tunis airports, located more than an hour of driving away. The airport has served 900.000 passengers in 2018, after a 2.300.000 peak in 2013.
The FSDG rendition of Enfidha is part of the LITE series. This means that the scenery package does not include any scenery outside the airport area. The LITE series usually features secondary airports that have not yet been represented within the flight simulator world.
The airport itself is completely and accurately rendered. It features SODE jetways and is GSX compatible. It has a custom ground polygon, custom ramp textures and terminal modelling, as well as custom lighting. It is compatible with FSX, Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4.
The airport is available on the FSDG website for the fair price of only €8.
- Accurate rendition of Enfidha-Hammamet International Airport (DTNH)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- Optimized for great performance and compatibility
- Optional SODE/GSX compatible jetways
- Compatible with all known add-ons including AES, GSX, UTX, FS Global and the FTX series
- Manual included