After announcing the product on the Avsim forums just a few months ago, FS2Crew has released their FSLabs Airbus Edition of their popular multi-crew simulation tool. Dubbed as the most realistic and feature-rich products to be created by FS2Crew.
The product will help you to simulate flying the A320/A319 with a Flight Crew to make the experience more realistic than ever before. FS2Crew has worked with real-world Airbus pilots to help craft the product together and all the procedures and flows are from the Airbus FCOM, QRH and FCTM.
Regardless of whether you want to take on the role of the Pilot Flying or Pilot Monitoring (from takeoff to landing), you will be able to simulate either being in the left or right-hand seat for the first time. With the FS2Crew FSLabs Airbus edition, you will be able to use multiple configurations, simulate turnarounds and interact with the second pilot in various approach profiles, missed approaches and also Touch and Gos. All of this can be done with voice activation or button control.
The FS2Crew FSLabs Airbus Edition is available in 2 formats. The standard edition, which includes just this module for €39.95, or the Captain’s Set which includes an unlocked version of RAAS Pro. The Captain’s Set is €44.95. It should be noted that, as previously confirmed, this product is for Prepar3D V4 only.
Current customers of previous FS2Crew products can get €5 off by using code NEWBUS.
- Procedures modelled on real-world Airbus procedures from the Airbus FCOM, QRH and FCTM
- Assume the role of Pilot Flying as either CM1 or CM2 (Left/right seat pilot)
- Assume the role of Pilot Monitoring from Takeoff to Landing
- Real Airbus Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- Packs off Takeoffs
- FA and ground crew integration
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
- Visual Pattern / Touch and Goes