FS2Crew has released its latest product in a range of utilities that help enhance the jet flying experience. The latest enables you to pair the FS2Crew product with the FlyByWire A32NX for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The new product enables you to have a virtual co-pilot in the aircraft with you. You can expect checklist execution, specific Airbus flows for the captain and first officer, for Pilot Flying and Pilot Monitoring and numerous interactions between the ground and cabin crews and the pilots. As the product was built specifically for the FlyByWire A32NX, you can expect it to interact with the more complete version of the Airbus aircraft in the simulator.
Included with the product is several voice sets (US, UK and German), along with on-screen helper panels to assist with the learning of the software. In addition, the newest version of the product also includes direct integration with the on-screen toolbar enabling you to access the control panel within the simulator. Other new features include a manual flow selector, the ability to mix crew accents and a new visual status display indicator. You can use both button and voice controls with the FlyByWrire A32NX Project Edition from FS2Crew.
- Advanced Airbus airline Flight Crew simulator addon for the MSFS FBW A32NX Project
- Interface options: VOICE CONTROL, BUTTONC CONTROL, AUTO-RESPOND
- User assumes the role of the CAPTAIN / PILOT FLYING
- Simulated First Officer assumes role of PILOT MONITORING
- Procedures modeled: STOCK AIRBUS including SINGLE ENGINE TAXI operations after landing
- Voice sets: US, UK, EU (GERMAN)
- PURSER and FA CABIN PAs modeled
- Direct integration into the MSFS on screen toolbar via the FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
- On screen helper panels makes learning the software a breeze: All information needed to fly is now directly displayed on screen via the new INFORMATION CENTER, CHECKLIST ASSIST, FLOWS ASSIST and COMMAND ASSIST PANELS.
- PUSH TO TALK KEY option
- PREDICTIVE CAPTAIN PA system for Button Control users
- New AUDIO system
- Updated speech recognition system for better results and improved recognition
- MANUAL FLOW SELCOTR panel allows users to manually trigger FO flows
- Program is now an .exe that runs outside of MSFS. NO MORE PANEL.CFG EDITS
- Ability to MIX FLIGHT CREW ACCENTS (example, you can pair a British FO with an American Captain)
- New VISUAL STATUS DISPLAY INDICATOR
- New optional interface method: AUTO RESPOND
- Button control actions now accessible via easy DROP DOWN MENU INTERFACE
- Users can access and manually change sound files
- And more!