Owners of the Aerosoft CRJ Professional will now be able to buy FS2Crew’s latest product to add a virtual co-pilot to support your on your flights. FS2Crew’s Aerosoft CRJ Voice and Button Control pack will take your “CRJ flights to the next level” for those looking to have a multi-crew experience.
As with other FS2Crew products, the voice and button controls will give you a virtual co-pilot who will work with you through the flows and checklists of operating the CRJ using real-world SOPs from a current First Officer on the aircraft type. There are multiple configuration options for total control and users can switch between voice or button controls with ease. There is support for turnarounds and also flight attendant and ground crew integration. If your day isn’t going well, the tool also supports rejected take-offs and missed approaches.
Customers of previous FS2Crew products, including the latest release of Pushback Express, can get €5.00 off using the code CRJ5. Otherwise, FS2Crew Aerosoft CRJ (Voice and Button Control) will cost €34.95.
- Voice and Button Control options
- Procedures modelled on real-world CRJ procedures from a current CRJ First Officer
- Seamless integration with the Aerosoft CRJ
- Real CRJ Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- FA and ground crew integration
- Rejected Takeoffs and Missed Approaches