Virtual co-pilot developer FS2Crew has released an update to their Leonardo Maddog X Edition for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Version 1.1.5 brings mainly bug fixes but also includes two new European voice sets, French and Spanish. Both sets are spoken in English but with appropriate accents for added realism.
For existing customers, the update can be downloaded through the Product Manager available on the FS2Crew website.
- NEW: French and Spanish voice sets (Spoken in English, but with accent)
- FIXED: Incorrect audio file “Galley Power”
- UPDATED: PDF Manual
- FIXED: Checklist triggers so they can no longer trigger during takeoff and landing
- FIXED: TCAS tests
- FIXED: “EGT” and“Fuel Flow” callouts
- FIXED: Starting pre-flight events without power will no longer restore captain flow assists text