FS2Crew has released its Fenix A320 Edition of its long-standing suite of products. The new product will enhance your flying experience with the (excellently reviewed) narrow-body aircraft.
If you’re unfamiliar with the FS2Crew suite of products, it essentially adds the functionality of a second pilot working alongside you. You will be able to do flows and procedures alongside a virtual co-pilot using voice, button or have it respond automatically. Using the latest Airbus SOP (standard operating procedures), you will be able to perform flights in a multi-cockpit environment.
FS2Crew has also bundled a bunch of other features to enhance the product further. It integrates into SIMBRIEF, has support for the on-screen toolbar, and uses multiple voice sets (UK, US and German).
If the newly released FS2Crew product for the Fenix A320 is for you, you can pick up a copy directly from the FS2Crew website for €24.99. This is a promo price and it will increase to €29.99 afterwards (no time frame mentioned).
- Professional Airbus airline Flight Crew simulator addon for the Fenix A320.
- Interface options: VOICE CONTROL, BUTTON CONTROL, AUTO-RESPOND
- User assumes the role of the CAPTAIN / PILOT FLYING
- Simulated First Officer assumes role of PILOT MONITORING
- Procedures modeled: REVISED STOCK AIRBUS SOPS
- Voice sets: US, UK, EU (GERMAN)
- PURSER and FA CABIN PAs modeled
- Direct integration into the MSFS on screen Toolbar via the FS2CREW COMMAND CENTER
- SIMBRIEF integration
- Mobile device networking support
- On screen helper panels makes learning the software a breeze: All information needed to fly is now directly displayed on screen via the new INFORMATION CENTER, CHECKLIST ASSIST, FLOWS ASSIST and COMMAND ASSIST PANELS.
- PUSH TO TALK KEY option
- PREDICTIVE CAPTAIN PA system for Button Control users
- New AUDIO system
- Updated speech recognition system for better results and improved recognition
- MANUAL FLOW SELECTOR panel allows users to manually trigger FO flows
- Program is now an .exe that runs outside of MSFS. NO MORE PANEL.CFG EDITS
- Ability to MIX FLIGHT CREW ACCENTS (example, you can pair a British FO with a German Captain)
- New VISUAL STATUS DISPLAY INDICATOR
- New optional interface method: AUTO RESPOND
- Button control actions now accessible via easy DROP DOWN MENU INTERFACE
- Users can access and manually change sound files
- And more!