FS Designs has recently released their rendition of Pensacola International Airport (KPNS) for X-Plane 12.
Pensacola International Airport is an airport located 3 miles from downtown Pensacola, Florida, United States. It serves the Greater Pensacola region, including the Gulf Coast of Alabama and the Florida Panhandle.
Pensacola offers flights to several domestic destinations, including Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Miami and New York. It also offers seasonal flights to destinations such as Chicago and Denver. The airport is served by major airlines such as American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines, as well as regional airlines such as Silver Airways. At present Pensacola has around 21 destinations throughout the US with the longest route to and from Pensacola being Boston, at 754 miles non stop operated by an American Eagle Embraer 175.
FS Designs rendition features an accurate depiction of the airport, with high-resolution ortho imagery, high-quality 3D modelling, PBR 4K ground textures, custom vegetation, custom animations, FPS optimisation, up-to-date layout, and wear and tear effects using the latest technology.
You can purchase Pensacola International Airport for X-Plane 12 from the FS Designs store for $14.99 here.
- Custom cut high resolution orthoimagery
- High quality 3D modeling and texturing with PBR
- Accurate dynamic night lighting
- Fully custom realistic 4K PBR ground textures
- Highly optimized for FPS Custom vegetation
- Accurate up to date airport layout
- Animated fans for added immersion
- High attention to detail with wear and tear effects using the latest texturing technology