Marseilles Provence Airport (LFML) is now available for MSFS. Developed by FranceVFR, known for several other French airports, the scenery aims to be a realistic rendition of the real airport. The scenery features high quality textures, as well as high quality ground textures with a 50cm/pixel resolution. It also includes photorealistic 3D buildings. The previews on the product page show an attention to detail and atmosphere, with apron clutter and vehicles that help bring the airport to life.
FranceVFR’s Marseille Provence Airport is available for €9,90 from their website.
- High resolution ground textures and detailed markings.
- Reworked 50cm/pixel resolution ground textures from IGN aerial photos.
- Specific photo-realistic 3D buildings.
- Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
- Reworked realistic night lights on the platform.
- Respect of runway profiles and markings.
- Independent operation or in addition to our range of VFR FRANCE scenes.
- Geo-referenced setting ensuring maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed in the same area.
- Development process 100% compliant with SDK (System Development Kit) specifications, thus ensuring maximum compatibility when new versions arrive.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP cards provided.