Scenery developer France VFR has released a brand new 5-in-1 airport bundle for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This new bundle includes five commercial airports throughout France in high-resolution and incredible detail. The airports included in the first pack from France VFR is:
- Bordeaux Mérignac (LFBD)
- Clarmont-Ferrand Auvergne (LFLC)
- Brest Bretagne (LFRB)
- Strasbourg Entzheim (LFST)
- Montpellier Méditerranée (LFMT)
All of the airports in the pack come with high-resolution ground textures, whilst Bordeaux, Brest and Clarmont airports come with 0.5m aerial imagery reworked for the simulator. Each airport also features correctly profiled runways, along with photo-realistic buildings, accurate night lighting and also animated jetways. Finally, airport charts have been included so you can follow the correct procedures at each of the French airports.
France VFR wanted to provide customers with a mix of IFR and VFR specific airports all from one package and allow simmers to fly between a number of airports across the whole of France. This is the first of many packs from France VFR and they’ve promised to release more at the “very attractive” pricing.
- Ground textures 0.5m/pixel résolution reworked aerial images from IGN for Bordeaux, Brest and Clermont-Ferrand airports.
- High-resolution ground textures and detailed markings on each platform.
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific to each platform.
- Vegetation reworked on each platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lighting reworked on each platform.
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked on each platform.
- Animated jetways.
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Development Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.