Developer FlyTampa has released Copenhagen for X-Plane 11. This is a port of the Prepar3D v4 release which was updated just a few weeks ago. This is a project developed by FlyTampa themselves and features sloped airport terrain, hand-placed vegetation and much more.
The airport in Denmark is a central hub for SAS and Norwegian Airlines with many other airlines frequenting the airport, also. Virtual pilots can explore all corners of the Globe from Copenhagen in a number of different aircraft types, including many cargo operations.
FlyTampa’s Copenhagen airport features PBR materials, sloped airport terrain, 3D bridges and the whole city of Copenhagen has also been modelled for this product.
You can buy it now from FlyTampa’s website for $31.00. No cross-platform promotional discount is available.
- Airport modelled with PBR materials
- Sloped airport terrain
- 3D bridges, Animated vehicles & trains
- Copenhagen city fully modelled
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- High Resolution surrounding Photo Scenery with custom mesh
- Dynamic lighting
- SAM Jetways and VDGS and other animations