All-around scenery developer FlyTampa has just released their rendition of McCarran International Airport (KLAS) for X-Plane 11. The developer has teased the upcoming airport four days ago, on their Facebook Page, but no release date was given at the time.
McCarran Airport (KLAS) is located in Paradise, Nevada and is the main airport for public and military use in the Las Vegas Valley. It was built in 1942 and opened to airline flights in 1948. The airport has four runways and two passenger terminals.
FlyTampa does not miss a beat when recreating airports world-wide, with Las Vegas included in the bunch. The scenery brings many features such as a fully modeled surrounding city, high resolution surrounding photo scenery with custom mesh and custom animations and PBR materials all around.
To get your hands on the FlyTampa McCarran scenery today, visit the FlyTampa website for $32 USD.
To view more projects from FlyTampa, visit their website or Facebook Page.
- Las Vegas McCarran (KLAS) Airport Addon
- Airport modeled with PBR materials
- High Resolution surrounding Photo Scenery with custom mesh
- Las Vegas modeled with custom buildings and animations
- 3D Taxiway bridge, Animated Cars & Monorails
- Dynamic lighting, animated Jetways and VDGS