Only a month since the last update rollout, FlyingIron Simulations’ Spitfire for Microsoft Flight Simulator has just received a new update. The latest update, 1.4.1, which is available right now from FlyingIron Simulations and soon be on the Marketplace, continues on improving the sound set and updates some small bugs.
This new update includes additional high RPM sounds to all engine tracks, improved cockpit engine sounds, rain sounds, exterior sound muffling, multiplayer sound upgrades and more.
The full changelog can be found below.
- Added additional high-RPM engine sounds to all engine tracks
- Remade & retuned engine pitch curves and transitions to better represent the RPM range
- Cockpit Engine sounds improved (stereo mix restored, samples improved, canopy muffling tweaked to be more like previous versions)
- Minor reverb tweaks
- Added rain sound cockpit muffling
- Exterior sounds (such as other aircraft) are now correctly muffled with the canopy closed
- Updated AI/Multiplayer sounds with the latest engine sounds
- Fixed prop strike bug
- Updated canopy to interactive point