Developer Fly 2 High has brought us Bulgaria’s capital airport, Sofia International (LBSF) to Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Bulgaria’s busiest international airport handled 7 million passengers in 2019 and sees scheduled, chartered and seasonal flights from a number of different airlines. Popular destinations to and from Sofia include London, Frankfurt, Munich, Varna and Vienna.
The airport itself includes custom jetways and highly detailed models of the terminals and surrounding buildings, which also include interiors with animated people for the national and international terminals.
You can purchase Sofia International Airport from SimMarket for €16.80 (excluding VAT) here.
- Highly detailed models with high-resolution textures
- Custom jetways
- Up-to-date runway, taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate terrain elevation and runway profiles
- Realistic nighttime dynamic lighting
- Terminal interior for the national and international terminal
- Animated People