A new update for the FlightSimLabs A32X-X Series and Spotlights has been released. Version 18.104.22.168 for the Airbus series is mostly a compatibility update for Prepar3D 5.2, but some fixes and updates also made the cut.
Not long after the Sharklets were released, the map functionality on the EFBs was disabled. The new update restores that functionality and is only available when you update to version 22.214.171.124. If you use Skalarki hardware, the Hardware Interface has been updated which fixes several small issues and brings Prepar3D v5.2 compatibility. Looking at the changelog, we can also see there has been some cosmetic fixes for the external and cockpit modelling, as well as new logic for PA Xmit buttons.
Finally, you will need to download the newest version of Spotlights (v126.96.36.199) in order to have functionality in Prepar3D v5.2. You can download Spotlights from the forums.
You can get the updates for any of your A32X-X aircraft from the redownload section on the FlightSimLabs website.
If you need some help with the EFB or want to learn more, you can watch our EFB overview on our YouTube channel. Alternatively, you can read about the changes made by Lockheed Martin for Prepar3D v5.2 here.
- Prepar3D v5.2 compatibility
- Base code support logic improvements
- Compatibility with Hardware Interface v123+
- Added logic for PA Xmit button double-click functionality
External model / Virtual cockpit
- Various cosmetic fixes
- Fix for DC ESS FAULT flaps / slats recognition
- Fix for B+Y HYD RSVR LEAK flaps / slats position recognition
- Anti-droop logic improvements
Electronic Flight Bag
- MAP stability fixes
- MAP Rendering optimizations
- Drag/scrolling functionality fixed