FlightFactor continues to deliver on the promise of updating their A320 on X-Plane 11. The new beta release is “pre-release” and over the course of the coming weeks, more refinement will happen with the update. The latest version from FlightFactor on their FF320 is version 1.2.1, which is a minor update over the bigger 1.2.0 that was released late in September.
If you did miss the update, version 1.2.1 now includes improvements to the HOLD function, along with increase the waypoint number to 40. Furthermore, the ALTERNATE PAGES have been completed, along with improvements to the INIT B page. Along with improvements, a number of fixes were also implemented for the plane. You can see the full list below.
It is worth noting there are a few known issues with the updates, such as the fact this update is not compatible with saved user states from previous versions. You can read a bit more on Facebook.
For more on FlightFactor, check out our summary from their FlightSimExpo 2021 presentation on their upcoming 777 Reborn for X-Plane 11.
- Now its possible to select alternate near then 40NM from destination
- Autopilot became crazy on high altitude
- Temporary flight plan output data fixes
- HOLDs function: hold configuration from database, computed and manual entering
- HOLDs function: exiting hold
- HOLDs speed management: deceleration point, automatic deceleration for entering hold and acceleration after exit
- Flight controls tuning (takeoff, landing and inflight direct mode)
- ALTERNATE PAGES completed
- INIT B page (and FUEL PRED): ALT/TIME value computes for selected ALT airport
- INIT B page (and FUEL PRED): New s-pad messages were added
- Stored waypoints limitation has increased to 40
- INIT A – ground temperature isn’t selectable. There wasn’t a possibility to enter ground temperature manually. Automatic ground calculation according to airport height.
- PROG page Required accuracy had no posibilitty to be entered manually
- PERF – CHECK T/OFF DATA
- INIT B page (and FUEL PRED): the MIN DEST FOB cannot be erased or changed
- INIT B page (and FUEL PRED): the ALTN-Fuel stays empty and isn’t being calculated by the MCDU. Also cannot be entered or erased manually
- INIT B page (and FUEL PRED): EXTRA-fuel value isn’t correct computed
- Airways page is scrollable. Insert and erase buttons don’t appear at last line
- SEC doesnt not take pitch control when ELAC is not engaged
- Returned X-RAAS win.xpl