FlightFactor has updated their Boeing 757 & 767, with the C-32 variant now added to the 757 product for free. The new updates are rather extensive and include many new additions to the pair of aircraft. Some additions include new pop-up/outs for the EICAS and original displays, along with new TO STEP CLIMB and TO E/D lines on the progress page. In addition, engine vibration logic and failures have been added, along with a new AntiAliasing slider to the tablet effects page for usability.
Furthermore, the update brings various improvements such as the step climb calculation, improvements to the IRS position logic, and also fixes to some incorrect text within the cockpit.
As mentioned, this update for the 757 includes the C-32 variant which is used by the US Air Force.
Both the 757 and 767 changelogs are almost identical with the only difference being the 767 doesn’t include the free C-32 variant.
The update can be obtained via the X-Plane.org store.
- Added C-32 variant to Extended and Global packages for free
- Added popups/popouts for EICASes and original displays
- Added state saving for displays 2D windows
- Added AntiAliasing (AA) slider to the tablet effects page (affects eadi, ehsi and route part for fpds displays)
- Added TO STEP CLIMB and TO E/D lines to progress page (will appear when it should)
- Added TO T/D line to CRZ page (will appear when it should)
- Added shutdown IRS cycle logic
- Added ATT align IRS cycle logic
- Added MAP flag for Fpds displays
- Added scavenger pump logic
- Added engine vibration logic and failures
- Added an option to enable blue colored style EICAS displays
- Improved step climb calculation
- Improved and fixed align and entering IRS pos logics
- Made the magenta color calmer for original displays
- Fixed flap maneuver speed indication
- Fixed cockpit interaction in case of some multi-monitor configurations (with rotational
- offsets applied)
- Fixed bug with charts window disappearing during if other window is in dragging state
- Fixed incorrect warning level for the EICAS messages from IRS, AP and FMC
- Fixed ISFD to use hdg from IRS in ATT mode
- Fixed some graphical, 3d and lighting issues
- Fixed some incorrect text in cockpit
- Fixed some z-buffer issues