FlightFactor has released their latest update to the 757 Professional, which includes the long-awaited FPDS upgrade. The update itself is free of charge, but users wishing to add the FPSD avionics to their aircraft will have to pay $20 for the upgrade. This also then makes those wishing to have the complete aircraft will have to pay $92.
The update, version 2.3.6, also includes changes previously mentioned such as the external modelling texture improvements and also modelling of the antennas, winglets and more. Furthermore, the update also includes a range of fixes such as glitches with the TERR/WXR images and other weather radar pattern anomalies.
A YouTube video explaining the newly added FPDS upgrade has also been shared (above), along with a brief overview of the pricing structure for users looking to purchase the new upgrade. Remember, the update itself is free. The discount code for both the FPDS and Extended upgrades can be found in users’ existing order on X-Plane.org.
You can head over to the X-Plane.org store to pick up your copy.
- Added FPDS Avionics (available as an extension)
- Added EASTERN livery to In-Pack livery package
- Made outside texture improvements
- Improvements for 3d, antennas, winglets, beacons, pitots, RAT, etc
- Updated all livery packages to fit improved 3d (requires re-downloading livery packages)
- Fire test correction
- Default VHF MIC buttons changed
- Changed the brake hydraulic pressure logic
- Removed PA from cargo
- Fixed some brake related lamps logic
- Fixed possible glitches in TERR/WXR images after consequent mode changing
- Fixed look-ahead markers depiction in TERR
- Fixed WXR strange patterned output in some cases
- Fixed an issue with right VHF mic transmitter not working
- Fixed some warning lamp colors
- Fixed several button light
- Fixed freighter wing lamp glass