Over on the X-Plane.org forum, FlightFactor has stated that they’ve pushed a beta v0.10.1 update for their A320 Ultimate add-on for X-Plane 10 and 11.
This update is rather minor but introduces a feature which has been long anticipated, a weather radar. You can find a full list of changes at the bottom of this article.
To obtain this update, tick ‘beta’ in the updater. If you encounter any bugs or issues, ensure you submit them here so they get dealt with as soon as possible.
- Weather radar added
- CIDS: Added Flight Attendant Panel (FAP) to EFB
- CIDS: Cabin and galley illumination control from FAP
- CIDS: Cabin ready function
- Removed flare and glow from internal lights
- Fixed transparent weather radar background
Note: Version v0.10.1 fixes some issues brought along by v0.10.0.