Utility developer FlightControlReplay has announced that version 4.5 of the replay tool will soon be released. The new update brings a range of functionality to the product including a new video capture mode from replays, rendering video speed and also compatibility with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Version 4,5 is in beta testing right now, but the team are keen to let the community know some of the new functionality coming to the software. Expect to see a new change camera record feature, improvements to the algorithms for the user aircraft and AI aircraft when replaying scenes and also integration with Microsoft ‘Surface Dial’ and more.
FlightControlReplay is a handy tool for those that like to record and playback moments within the flight simulator. This product bypasses some of the limitation found in the simulator and supports aircraft such as the PMDG series and the Majestic Q400, whilst also ensuring that Parallel 42 Immersion Package effects also work.
At the time of writing, FlightControlReplay is on sale where you can pick up the software for €12.00. The new update will be a free update once released and will be compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator in the future.
- “New Video Rendering Mode” (COMPRESSED VIDEO CAPTURING)
- “New Video Rendering Speed option” (1/4 – x4) for User Object and also for AI objects
- “Change Camera Record” Feature
- Record/Play Algorithm enhancements for User airplane and also for AI planes
- Microsoft “Surface Dial Integration “
- FlightIllusion “GSA-42 integration”
- DOFREALITY Motion platform support
- A LOT MORE that will be unveiled during beta test