To settle the string of teasers and exclusives, in cooperation with Dreamflight Studios, Flightbeam has finally released their Quito International (SEQM) scenery exclusively for Prepar3D v4.
Mariscal Sucre (Quito) is Ecuador’s liveliest airport situated in Latin America, in a stunning, picturesque setting encompassed by volcanoes and mountain peaks. Regular visitors to Quito include Avianca, TAME, Latam and others to destinations primarily within Latin America. It is also a mattering Latin American cargo hub for imports and mail.
Flightbeam’s long-awaited rendition of SEQM features high-quality imagery and textures from all distances, highly detailed ramps full of objects offering a satisfying layer of immersion, optimisation techniques using the latest Prepar3D v4 SDK and more which can be found at the end of this article.
You can grab a hold of Flightbeam’s Quito Intl. (SEQM) created in co-operation with Dreamflight Studios over at Flightbeam’s store for a price of $25.99 (Excl. VAT) exclusively for Prepar3D v4.
- Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required).
- Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize SEQM to your liking.
- Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft and dynamic windsocks.
- Superior performance: Highly optimized giving you exceptional framerates.
- Ultra crisp, hi-def textures rendered up to 4K resolution.
- Accurate vehicle representation from the actual airport.
- Includes custom static GA and Cargo aircraft.
- P3Dv4 dynamic night lighting included.
- Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for dynamic runway lights.
- Key interior areas modelled, giving a sense of depth inside terminals.