Orbx’s Iain Emms has uttered the famous “My Final Shots” phrase indicating that a release for Orbx’s LDRI Rijeka International Airport is imminent. Developer Rasha Tucakov, the creator of Dubrovnik Belgrade and Pula, has worked to create another Adriatic airport in the heard of Croatia.
The airport will feature hand-crafted textures, extensive coverage around the airport and completely custom made bridges, buildings and other 3D objects. Iain’s final shots come from Prepar3D v4 and highlight many of the features users can expect upon release. Many other screenshots and features were discussed in the announcement article we posted last month.
As mentioned before, the airport sees a number of charter flights to destinations such as Belgrade, Sofia, Munich and Gatwick with airlines LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa and TUI. Since opening in the 1970s, the airport has seen increased tourism to the local beach resorts.
If you’re looking for even more details, Misha gave a detailed account earlier this week, which highlighted many of the scenery’s smaller details.
We’ll let you know when this is released. In the mean time, you can also check out the latest announcement from Orbx, which is Ålesund Airport.
- Complete UHD depiction of Rijeka International Airport, Croatia
- Beautiful hand-crafted textures implementing advanced materials, including PBR and custom env maps
- Rijeka’s well-known Brutalist terminal modelled in full detail
- Extensive coverage area at 50cm, encompassing parts of Rijeka, Krk Island and approaches
- Incredible unique static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for this airport
- Extended coverage area including custom DEM, re-worked coastlines, roads, landclass and more
- Animated GSE and carpark vehicles
- Dozens of POI, including the famous Krk Bridge
- Hand-placed autogen & complete seasonal variations
- Stunning dynamic & baked night lighting
- A 747-capable airport, host to most European leisure airlines
- A short hop to other Orbx favourites such as Dubrovnik, Belgrade, Pula & Innsbruck
- Designed for P3Dv4 & P3Dv5 to blend seamlessly with Global Base, also works with openLC Europe
- Carefully optimized for very high performance, even with high-end aircraft.
- The latest from acclaimed developer Rasha Tucakov (Dubrovnik/Belgrade/Pula)