Final Approach Simulations has released Grantly Adams International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport on the island of Barbados has been recreated for the new simulator and comes with a number of features.
The scenery development team has recreated the airport with a number of airport models that come with full PBR effects and vibrant night lighting. The interior of the main terminal has also been included with check-in desks and departure halls modelled. In addition, the airport has been populated with static cargo and business jets and additional airport vehicles. There are also modelled hangars, cargo facilities and other airport buildings throughout.
The airport itself can handle a number of aircraft types including large long-haul types such as the 777 and the 747. Prior to its retirement, Concorde made frequent trips to Barbados, making it an exciting destination with a bit of history. Due to the island’s popularity around the world, a number of airlines regularly visit Barbados offering you a number of route options.
- Detailed main terminal, modeled as it appears in real life, complete with PBR effects and vibrant night lighting.
- Optional setting to include real world airlines at main terminals during installation.
- Modeled interiors of the check in and departure halls.
- Completely modeled hangars, cargo facilities, and other airport buildings.
- Detailed custom runways, taxiways, and aprons.
- Static cargo and business jets at remote ramps.
- Airport populated with dozens of additional static ramp vehicles and baggage containers for an authentic, alive feel.
- Open hangars which user can park inside with light aircraft.
- Airport ramp illuminated with lights at night.