Final Approach Simulations has released Newark Liberty Airport (KEWR) for X-Plane 10 & 11. The airport in New York is one of the busiest in the country with over 43 million passengers per year. The airport sees airlines such as domestic carriers like American, Delta and United, along with international airlines such as Air Lingus, British Airways and TAP.
The developers have tried to make sure this airport is a great choice for simmers to buy by including HD custom ground and runway textures, optional photoscenery, static aircraft and also nearby shipping units and cranes to enhance the immersion. Furthermore, there are custom (non-animated) jetways and a selection of other ground vehicles.
You can buy the product from simMarket for 17.99 euros (excluding tax).
- Custom main terminals, hangars, and airport buildings
- Custom jetways (non-animated) and ground vehicles
- HD custom ground and runway textures
- HD photoscenery (optional)
- Airport illuminated with lights at night
- Static aircraft populating the airport
- Open hangars that can be parked inside of
- Port Newark and Elizabeth with cranes and shipping units
- Coming soon: Free update including Newark Airport’s future expansion plans.