We introduced a new X-Plane developer just last week named Skytitude. They said that they would soon be releasing ExoFlora for X-Plane 11 to provide worldwide vegetation and flora coverage across X-Plane 11. Sticking to that promise, the team has released the utility package on X-Plane.org.
The selling point that Skytitude is keen to let the community know is that there are no artefacts with their add-on. They also want to provide the add-on at little cost as possible. The product also features various sizes and types of trees, bushes and grass depending on location, along with support for SFD Global, X-Europe and Ortho4XP.
- High-resolution Flora textures
- Different types and sizes of trees, bushes and grass depending on location
- Variety of texture colours to match your region
- Professional level of optimization
- Full support for SFD Global, X-Europe, Ortho4XP. The rest is on request
- Intuitive automatic installation in a couple of clicks
- Now this is the most realistic flora in X-Plane
- Low price compared to the competition
- Upscale Ultra HD vegetation textures
- No linear artefacts on large forest areas
- Vegetation everywhere, including areas inside the autogen zones