Emerald Scenery Design has released a new build for their Emerald Object Library – Build 080117 which includes the very latest version of SODE, multiple tweaks and many other performance improvements.
Also, they have released a hotfix for Allan Island which fixes a scaling issue that was present in the latest build.
For more take a look at their website where you can download this Object Library or (EOLv2) and my previous post about Emerald Scenery Design where I wrote about the P3D V4 compatibility that can be found here.
A complete changelog is below. What can be seen throughout the changelog is that the level of detail or LOD has been improved to nature objects like rocks and trees/plants. Allan Island scenery also got an update where the scale of the Airstream Camper is fixed to proper proportion. And last, but not least, SODE that we all love has been implemented.
- Updated SODE to v1.5.3
- Updates to Scenery Activation process
- Added empty LODs to several models
- Removed unwanted LOD from Rock models
- Performance improvements to Picnic Table model
- Stained Picnic Table
- Corrected scale of Airstream Camper (Allan Island update is required in order to work)
- Added Nightmap to Airstream Camper
- Removed unnecessary triangles from a Tropical Plant model
- Added LODs to tree/bush models
- Added LODs to Tropical Plant models
- Removed texture artifacts from Tropical Plants
Important note to Allan Island Users
As mentioned above, the scale of the Airstream Camper used in their Allan Island scenery has been corrected which means that it will enlarge in the sim. In order to make it work properly a hotfix is required that can be downloaded until the scenery is updated for P3D V4.
While you are visiting Emerald Scenery Design website, take a look at their Tools & Libraries page where you can find SBuilderX Cleanup v1.07, Desktop Cleanup V2.0 and P3D Shader Cleanup v1.10. All are very handy tools for your sim computer to clean and make it faster.