Developer IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations has provided a relatively small updated to their E-2 Hawkeye + C-2 Greyhound. The update focuses on a few fixes such as a bug which prevented landing lights appearing and also a bug which prevented the ‘N’ button from working on the pop-up MFCDU.
It’s not a huge update, but it does require you to have to download the aircraft set again from SimMarket.
Full Change Log:
- Fixed bug preventing landing lights to show on E-2 models
- Fixed visual glitch in EFIS-equipped cockpits so that OIL COOLER button was duplicated
- Added note to engine start checklist on how to deal with engine stuck at 100% RPM
- Fixed bug preventing “N” button from working on pop-up –MFCDU panel
- Changed cockpit night lighting to red
- Fixed minor glitch in the gear wells of the engine nacelles