Just in time for VATSIM’s Cross The Pond, Drzewiecki Design has updated their Warsaw Chopin XP product to version 2.
The update, which was announced on their Facebook page, brings a small list of new features and fixes over the previous v1.x version. Items such as;
- Updated and most recent airport layout
- Compatability for X-Plane 11 AI and ATC
- Reworked lighting
- Added helicopter apron
- Autogate jetways added
- New ground traffic
- New specular maps for all objects
- New vertical signage
- New static aircraft models
- Animated elevators added
- Animated people inside the airport terminal added
- Autogen and roads fixed, plus other minor fixes
As you would expect, this update comes with a price tag, though owners of Warsaw v1 can update with a 70% discount on the v2 pricing.
FSElite recommends purchasing through simMarket, though the scenery is also available through other retailers.