Scenery developer Drzewiecki Design has released Polish Airport Vol. 1 X V4.6 for FSX and P3D. The new update brings a wealth of changes to the product from Drzewiecki Design. The update has been sent to the multiple stores, but will be down to the store to upload it to the server. You should be notified by your store if you own the product once the update is made available.
Described on Facebook as a pretty big update, the new features include having native P3Dv4 ground poly, weather dependant lighting and dynamic lighting applied. Of course, those features relate specifically to the P3Dv4 version. Airport specific new features include a new DHL cargo building at Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (EPGD), the new ATC tower at Katowice Airport as well as some new static aircraft. Furthermore, the new G and Z taxiways have been added to Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport (EPRZ) and Lublin Airport sees new terminal buildings with interior modelling. The full list of changes is down below.
Drzewiecki Design has released this update for free, but any future updates for their Polish Airports project will be “more expensive.” This is due to the significant updates and time invested in continuing development.
To celebrate the release, Drzewiecki Design has also reduced all products from their catalogue by 30%.
Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports Vol. 1 X V4.6 Change Log
- All airports: Dynamic Lights, P3Dv4 native ground poly, weather-dependent lighting, enhanced SODE objects, fixed taxiway centerline lighting, updated apron markings
- EPGD: New DHL Cargo building, enhanced car parkings, better GSX compatibility, new mesh around the airport
- EPKT: New ATC tower, new cargo apron, new static aircraft
- EPRZ: New G and Z taxiways, new Air Club building and the old one removed, new MGGP Aero building, new AirRes building, new taxiways and refurbished hangar in OKL, mesh fixes, GSX-compatible jetway
- EPLB: New ground poly (FSX and P3Dv4 formats), new terminal with interior plus the East section, new train and rails, new HEMS base, new handling vehicles, new fences and SODE-controlled gate, new Swidnik buildings, new objects at the terminal parking and a new mesh.