Developer Drzewiecki Design has been quiet lately, but they have released a brand new product for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This time, the team has released Krakow’s John Paul II International Airport (EPKK) for Microsoft Flight Simulator John Paul II International Airport in Poland sees numerous airlines visit frequently to destinations across Europe and beyond. LOT Polish Airlines, Ryanair, easyJet, and Wizz Air all frequent the airport.
The product comes with a highly detailed rendition of the airport that is up to date based on current data and charts. As per other Drzewiecki Design products, the airport is rich with details and attention to detail that matches the real-world airport. Despite the attention to detail in the PBR textures and modelling, the airport is frame rate friendly. Not only has the airport’s main buildings been modelled, but also the interior of the terminal buildings, various hangars and also the control tower. Custom animated jetways also come with the product and featured at the correct gates.
Drzewiecki Design Krakow for Microsoft Flight Simulator can be purchased now from simMarket for €22.00. There’s no upgrade path available for customers who purchased previous versions of the airport.
- High quality model of EPKK Krakow Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at terminal buildings, control tower, and some hangars, a variety of static aircraft, advanced night lighting, custom animations, custom animated jetways
- EPKC airport including the Polish Aviation Museum
- Kraków City landmarks including the whole Old Town custom-made