Previously available for Prepar3D in the Chicago Airports package, Drzewiecki Design has released the airport as a stand-alone for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Midway Airport (KMDW), named in honour of the Battle of Midway, used to be Chicago’s primary airport until the opening of O’Hare Intl. Airport.
Including a large amount of complexity, detail and assets, Drzewiecki Design claims that Midway Airport is their most advanced airport for MSFS as of yet. It features a high quality and up-to-date model of the airport itself, with interior modelling at all terminal buildings, hangars, the control tower and more. Despite this, the airport has been designed with performance in mind.
Drzewiecki Design Chicago Midway MSFS is available right now on SimMarket and Aerosoft for €19. The scenery will also soon be available through Orbx Direct and the MSFS Marketplace for PC and Xbox.
- A high quality model of KMDW Chicago Midway, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at all terminal buildings, most hangars and the control tower, static aircraft, custom animations, custom animated jetways
- Fully compatible with Chicago Landmarks MSFS by Drzewiecki Design