Scenery developer Drzewiecki Design has released Bydgoszcz Ignacy Jan Paderewski Airport (EPBY) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Polish airport is just a few miles from the city of Toruń and is the 11th largest airport in Poland.
In 2004, a new modern terminal building was opened to help drive more traffic to and from the airport. Today, three airlines serve the airport, including Ryanair, LOT Polish Airlines and Freebird Airlines. The pandemic sadly saw a steep decline in traffic, but prior to that, over 400,000 passengers passed its doors each year.
Drzewiecki Design has produced a high-quality rendition of the airport, with numerous custom buildings, accurate texturing and dynamic lighting. All of which have been designed to be frame-rate friendly. A detailed mesh is also included to provide an accurate runway profile. Finally, there are also some Bydgoszcz City landmarks included.
- A high-quality model of EPBY Bydgoszcz Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Performance-friendly interior modelling at terminal buildings, control tower and hangars, advanced night lighting, custom animations, sound effects
- Bydgoszcz City landmarks included