The very busy team at Drzewiecki Design have today shared with us some previews of their upcoming v2 update to Tallinn (EETN) airport.
The DD team first gave us the v1 of Tallinn back in 2015, and have been teasing us with the update for some time now, but in a Facebook post today, we’ve been given some further screenshots and details as to what we can expect in the v2 of the Estonian airport.
We’re told to expect features such as Autogate and VGDS integration which is becoming the norm for sceneries these days, along with features such as:
- Updated ground poly – extended runway, new taxiways and aprons
- Extended terminal building and some interior added
- Updated ground imagery
- New tramway station with an animated tram
- Autogen enhancements
- Highly upgraded texture management for better performance
- Reworked GA apron, Y4 taxiway added
- Much more
While teasing us with these, the DD team haven’t let on as to when we can expect the release, but with the FSX/P3D version having not long been released, we can be pretty certain that the X-Plane release is not too far behind.
To see the full list of features being promised, head over to the DD Facebook page.
As always, expect further updates when we have them.