Situated in Tibet, China, and with an altitude above sea level of 14,022ft Ngari Gunsa Airport is one of the highest airports in the world. The high altitude and strong winds make it a challenge for pilots across the world. You can now experience this airport in the simulator with the DreamSky Simulations Ngari Gunsa Airport (ZUAL) for Prepar3D V4. Only 3 airlines frequent the airport for internal domestic routes.
The airport product features full custom-made 3D models, baked textures at a high definition resolution, but all with friendly performance in mind. The team has also included a massive coverage area of 200×200 KM2 satellite imagery.
- Facilites according to the CAAC Aviation Technical Standards 2013 Edition.
- Complete flight charts in pdf manual (no geographic coordinates included due to China’s law)
- Fully costum-made models in 3dsmax.
- Fully costum-made day and night baking textures in 2048×2048 resolution for all buildings.
- FPS friendly.
- Surroundings fully restord with accordance to the photos from Internet.
- 200×200 km2 satellite images and terrains around Gunsa Airport.
- Fully accurate radio navigation