MSFS developer Double T has tapped into the American airport scenery market with the release of their Sacramento Airport scenery for MSFS.
Sacramento International Airport (KSMF/SMF) is the primary gateway into the capital city of California. When the airport opened in 1967, it was the first brand new public-use airport constructed west of the Mississippi River. The airport is only 10 miles away from downtown Sacramento and is served by almost all of the major U.S. airlines, as well as international service by Air Canada, Aeromexico, and Volaris. In February 2023, the airport revealed a $1.3 billion expansion project that would create new gates and expand the current terminal facilities.
Double T’s rendition of Sacramento Airport is based on TaiModels’ Sacramento scenery developed for XP11/12. However, Double T’s version includes all the features flight simmers have come to expect in MSFS, including the use of PBR textures, sloped airport surfaces, terminal interiors, and more. Overall, the scenery’s modeling and terminal interiors appear to accurately reflect the real-life airport.
You can purchase Double T’s Sacramento International Airport MSFS scenery from SimMarket for €17.99 (Excluding VAT).
- Handmade and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport layout
- Handmade, realistic terminals, cargo buildings, and airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials
- Realistic airport lighting
- Taxiways, aprons, and runways sloped using the native MSFS system
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems
- Custom jetways