Dolomites 3D has released Cortina and Cadore for X-Plane 11. Cortina d’Ampezzo is a winter sports resort in an alpine valley surrounded by the Dolomites. An alpine climate dominates the weather in the city bringing short summers and long winters. Dolomites 3D has reproduced the entire central area of the city including the Duomo and the most characteristic hotels. All of the villages of Cadore from San Vito to Pieve di Cadore has been modeled with great attention to detail.
Included in the approximately 1000 sq km of coverage is the abandoned Cortina Airport along with several heliports. All tourist attractions and the queen of the Dolomites, Cortina d’Ampezzo, is rendered with 4k textures. The main ski lifts in the area, huts, and refuges are modeled to exacting detail for the most life-like experience around Cortina and Cadore. You can pick up Cortina and Cadore from Dolomites 3D for $24.95 from the X-Plane.org store.
- Cortina airport and several heliports in the most interesting points
- 13 3D models of Dolomites with 4K textures
- Cortina reproduced for most part with all its ski lifts
- All vegetation mapped and reproduced
- Territory totally covered with polygons and textures that reproduce the real terrain
- 4000 custom buildings